Search For A Song
The LORD Is My Shepherd
- The LORD is my Shepherd; no want shall I know.
He makes me lie down where the green pastures grow;
he leads me to rest where the calm waters flow.
- My wandering steps he brings back to his way,
in straight paths of righteousness making me stay;
and this he has done his great name to display.
- Though I walk in death’s valley, where darkness is near,
because you are with me, no evil I’ll fear;
your rod and your staff bring me comfort and cheer.
- In the sight of my en’mies a table you spread.
The oil of rejoicing you pour on my head;
my cup overflows and I’m graciously fed.
- So surely your covenant mercy and grace
will follow me closely in all of my ways;
I will dwell in the house of the LORD all my days.