Search For A Song
O LORD, in Wrath Rebuke Me Not
- O LORD, in wrath rebuke me not;
in anger do not chasten me.
Have mercy, LORD, for I am faint;
LORD, heal me in my agony.
- My soul with anguish is distressed.
O LORD, how long will you delay?
LORD, turn to me, and free my soul;
in lovingkindness, save, I pray.
- For none in death remembers you;
and who will praise you from the grave?
My sighs and moaning weary me;
each night my bed with tears I bathe.
- My eyes grow weak with tears of grief;
they fail because of all my foes.
Depart from me, all evil men!
The LORD has heard my tearful woes.
- The LORD accepts my prayer for help;
the LORD has heard my cry and plea.
My enemies, disgraced and shamed,
will suddenly turn back from me.
© 2018 Trinity Psalter Hymnal Joint Venture