Search For A Song
- Amazing grace!—how sweet the sound—
that saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found,
was blind, but now I see.
- ’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
and grace my fears relieved;
how precious did that grace appear
the hour I first believed!
- Thro’ many dangers, toils, and snares,
I have already come;
’tis grace has brought me safe thus far,
and grace will lead me home.
- The Lord has promised good to me,
his Word my hope secures;
he will my shield and portion be,
as long as life endures.
- And when this flesh and heart shall fail,
and mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess within the veil
a life of joy and peace.
- When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
bright shining as the sun,
we’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
than when we’ve first begun.
1 Chronicles 17:16, Psalm 16:5, John 1:14-17, Ephesians 2
Collection Name: American melody